COVID-19 WEBINARS SERIES
WIEN Presents a 3-part Webinar Series titled
COVID-19 Energy Crisis: Challenges, Opportunities and the Way Forward, where experts in the energy space will address the energy crisis brought about by COVID-19, the new opportunities that this will bring to the energy sector and the future of energy.
This Webinar Series will be exploring major themes like;
- Managing Operations Amidst falling oil prices
- Cost management improving efficiencies
- People management & productivity
- Policy measures to boost the private sector
- Opportunities for Digital Transformation and Automation
- Sector Outlook post Covid-19
The Webinar Series is in three categories:
- Upstream & Oil Field Services
- Gas, Power & Renewables
- Downstream Oil
INVESTING IN WOMEN TO CLOSE THE ENERGY GAP
1. Mr. Rene Awambeng, Director & Global Head Client Relations, Afrexim Bank.
2. Mrs Ngover Ihyembe-Nwankwo, Head Coverage, Rand Merchant Bank.
3. Dr. Ozoemena S. Nnaji, Director of The Trade & Exchange, Central Bank of Nigeria.
Moderator: Ms. Anita Omoile Principal/CEO, DeepBlue Energy.
23rd April, 2020
Moderator: Mariah Lucciano Gabriel – Head, Commercial, Sahara Upstream
Bala Wunti – GGM, NAPIMS
Bayo Ojulari- MD, SNEPCO
Patricia Simon-Hart – MD, Aftrac
Ademola Adeyemi-Bero- MD, First E&P
Alero Onosode – GM HR, Seplat
Gas, Power & Renewables
24th April, 2020
Moderator: Rolake Akinkugbe-Filani – MD, EnergyInc Advisors
Folake Soetan – CEO, Ikeja Electric
Tolulope Falola- Commercial Manager, Sterling & Wilson Ltd
Modele Idiahi – MD, Eleva Group
Justice Derefeka- Senior Technical Adviser (TA) on Gas Business, Honorable Minister of State, Petroleum Resources and Program Manager, Nigerian Gas Flare Commercialization Programme (NGFCP).
Isa Inuwa – Non-Executive Director, Fidelity Bank Plc
27th April, 2020
Moderator: Ronke Onadeko – Principal Consultant, DRNL Consult Ltd.
Moroti Adedoyin Adeyinka – Group Executive Director, Sahara Energy
Yomi Awobokun – CEO, ENYO Retail & Supply
Amina Maina – Group Chief Operating Officer (GCOO), MRS Holdings Ltd
Gbite Adeniji – Managing Partner, Advisory Legal Consultants
WIEN LEADERSHIP WEBINAR
If the pandemic has tested your resolve as a leader or if you seek practical ways to thrive as a result of this new reality, then you need to join seasoned experts next week Thursday for this pivotal webinar on Leadership Agility and Resilience in Uncertain Times.
WIEN LEADERSHIP WEBINAR
Yewande Abiose – MD Energy Institute
- Patricia Simon-Hart – AftracPatricia Simon-Hart is the founder and Managing Director of Aftrac Limited, an oil and gas service company that has been in operation for over 20 years
Udom Inoyo – Inoyo Toro Foundation. Udom Inoyo retired in May as ExxonMobil’s Vice Chairman and Management External Advisor, Upstream Nigeria, after many years of meritorious service having worked in many parts of the world for the company.
. Ileana Ferber-ExxonMobil Houston. Manager, local content and Global supplier diversity, Ileana has over 20 years of experience working with ExxonMobil